<<

uwanaugoda

Leaves dried blood on Kimuras.

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:19 pm

uwanaugoda vs bigmcluvn

Dont be gay thats the rules.
Points on newb ladder
Its one due date Monday you down?

NOTE: You really gota watch the whole thing until the end to see everything. I know its hard to see everything sorry.

uwanaugoda-

bigmcluvn-
Last edited by uwanaugoda on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FaultyPly- "My cocks breaks the glass in your optical lenses while I skull fuck you"
Crockus- "guess Im just used to "small things"
<<

bigmcluvn

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: uwanaugoda vs bigmcluvn

Awesome flipping Uwana! :D
"Never Knows Best"
<<

DeadPuppy

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Uwana that was some sweet flipping! But it was kinda hard to see what you were doing. Lighting is important, but I think you went with toooo much light.

Bigmcluvin wins hands down. Technical and smooth flipping+comedy+AttackAttack+being able to 'dance' while flipping=WIN. Although I do feel rather stupid giving the win to such a homo. jk, that was good shit.

Great entrys from both of you!
"The best thing about killing a mime..is that they don't make any noise. It's the ultimate silent kill." -Vincent Dark
<<

bigmcluvn

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:06 pm

DeadPuppy wrote:Technical and smooth flipping+comedy+AttackAttack+being able to 'dance' while flipping=WIN.

That is quite the math problem you have there! Haha thanks :D
"Never Knows Best"
<<

fenix

Post Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 pm

great flipping from you two but im voting for uwana because he actually did more tricks than just y2ks,fulltwirls and chaplins. uwana had diversity but big didnt. :TU:

An amateur practice's until he gets it right, A professional practice's until he cant get
it wrong.

The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a while longer.
<<

uwanaugoda

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 pm

fenix wrote:great flipping from you two but im voting for uwana because he actually did more tricks than just y2ks,fulltwirls and chaplins. uwana had diversity but big didnt. :TU:

I was trying almost all new moves in there including a lot of finger transfer index rolls. Dane has the flashy fast motion down im going for more of a technique style the type of trick you need slow-mo for to completely appreciate it.
FaultyPly- "My cocks breaks the glass in your optical lenses while I skull fuck you"
<<

Silent Jay

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm

uwanaugoda wrote:
fenix wrote:great flipping from you two but im voting for uwana because he actually did more tricks than just y2ks,fulltwirls and chaplins. uwana had diversity but big didnt. :TU:

I was trying almost all new moves in there including a lot of finger transfer index rolls. Dane has the flashy fast motion down im going for more of a technique style the type of trick you need slow-mo for to completely appreciate it.

Or a better angle and lighting
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

uwanaugoda

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Silent Jay wrote:
uwanaugoda wrote:

I agree however You could still see my flipping fine, if you cant i suggest you get a better monitor while your doing that ill be getting a better camera.
<<

Silent Jay

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 pm

uwanaugoda wrote:
Silent Jay wrote:

I agree however You could still see my flipping fine, if you cant i suggest you get a better monitor while your doing that ill be getting a better camera.

I could see it well enough. it just would have been a lot easier and nicer to see without the light ebing RIGHT THERE.

Why is everyone trying to use that angle now (no offence intended to anyone)? Hahahaha
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

uwanaugoda

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Silent Jay wrote:
uwanaugoda wrote:
Silent Jay wrote:

I could see it well enough. it just would have been a lot easier and nicer to see without the light ebing RIGHT THERE.

Why is everyone trying to use that angle now (no offence intended to anyone)? Hahahaha

I agree however if your baising your vote on ANYTHING but the flipping you shouldn't be voting. And if its THAT bad you need to tell the person to re-do the video before voting.
<<

sheneniganer

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm

i liked both, uwan-i wish i could see what your where doing a little better....and big-your vid made me lol, might have gone a little overboard though :hyper:
6 Out of 18. What are you?
/ Rolling with the cutting edge of a new order.
<<

Renaissance-Reborn

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Don't wanna beat a dead horse but +1 for a different camera angle for uwanaugoda. I mean I'm sure your flipping was awesome but I really couldn't tell that well. Also, if your going to use that angle, try focusing on horizontal tricks so you can tell fancy shit's going on; I found you doing a lot of twirls that were kind of hard to see unless you were hardcore staring at your fingers.

Both keep it up... Especially the tecno dancing mcluvn
<<

bigmcluvn

Post Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Haha, I'll just dance in all my videos. :lol:
"Never Knows Best"
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:41 am