Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Hi peeps!

Hello community,I'm Jacopo from Italy and I really don't know wher to start with this thing so point to point:

I'm a noob at all in flipping,like a month odl,started with an old broken thing (no brand and tha's all I know about this) and unfortunely it's still the one I have atm.
I wsh I could afford a Bear & Son or a Benchmade 67 (love this last one) but ya know,low budget and hard times with money down here... I think I will buy a new one asap even I'm forced to buy a cheap one for now

I'm a lifeguard in charge to become a swimming coach,I knew about balisong thanks to my work as a guy messed up with a van gogh and I had to medicate his ear,knew about this site by following Bitehandle tutorials and performances.
What I did before in my life to kill time? I'm in music since 13 years and in music productions since 8,I like recording music,mine and not as well,I did beats for rappers,soundtracks for some friend who filmed a short movie here and there,record with a nu metal/industrial duo(we're named SLEDGE),I'm really addicted to dubstep,neurofunk and electro productions in general and this is what I dream to work with in my life but Italy is not the place to be an artist,trust me.

wish to find many other talented flippers like Bitehandle here and many other beginners like me in order to talk excange informations and things that one often does on a community,can't wait to edit a video about what I'm able to do at now and recive tips on how to be better and stuff aout how I suck but I will never film that piece of iron that I'm using now so see us around ^^