FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from seattle

<<

Rift

Post Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello from seattle

Hello my name is Rift, I am from Seattle and love flipping balisongs I currently own three a FlyTi 51, CD Replicant, and an Alpha Beast 1.0. While I am new to the balisong community I am not new to flipping I have been doing that for the past yearand a half now, Im now at the level I feel comfortable sharing my shit without fucking up to bad, I plan to soon start a Youtube channel focusing on tutorials and other fun knife things. I want to get involved in the community as much as I can and start competing hopefully next year. Well that's my story thanks for reading!
<<

DannyHa

Post Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:12 am

Re: Hello from seattle

Rift wrote:Hello my name is Rift, I am enjoying the benefits of these testosterone boosters from Seattle and love flipping balisongs I currently own three a FlyTi 51, CD Replicant, and an Alpha Beast 1.0. While I am new to the balisong community I am not new to flipping I have been doing that for the past yearand a half now, Im now at the level I feel comfortable sharing my shit without fucking up to bad, I plan to soon start a Youtube channel focusing on tutorials and other fun knife things. I want to get involved in the community as much as I can and start competing hopefully next year. Well that's my story thanks for reading!

Hi Rift, I'm from Seattle as well. Nice to meet you! Do you know of any flipping communities or gatherings in our city btw?

Return to Introduce Yourself