FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hello, my name is Scott and I am a knifeaholic

<<

nuts4knives

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, my name is Scott and I am a knifeaholic

Hey guys my name is Scott and I'm from a small town of 50,00+ in Wisconsin. I'm married with 3 kids and a 4th on the way. I went to school for computers but am currently working on cars for a modest living. Besides spending time with my family I love snowboarding, skateboarding, wakeboarding , guns(especially 1911's) and remote control trucks, boats, and helicopters. A little under a year ago I bought my first decent knife. A spyderso manix 2 s30v blade and that started my knife addiction. Since I have gotten many knives including a Emerson mini cqc-15, strider smf nsn and cc pt, crk small Insingo, zt0550 and 0560, Benchmade mini Griptillian, Kershaw cryo, buck vantage select, and a Ka-bar warthog older nice model fixed blade. I love sharpening, tuning, nodding, and playing with my knives. I can sit and flick them for hours so that's when I decided it was time to buy a knife that was meant to be played with. My first Bali well second technically, when I was In second grade I got one from a kid at school but my parents took it away and I never seen it again. So after looking at lots of knives and reading/watching lots of reviews I decided to go with a benchmade 51. I really like the titanium, g10, spring latch, and crowned blade that reminds me of my sebenza. I was looking at the tachyen, 67, alpha beast, and the ddr drt trident looked super cool but I read about some issues with that. But we are a little strapped on cash right now because our taxes aren't here yet and I couldn't wait to start flipping so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a new 51. Should be here tomorrow. I'm thinking I may make some ti scales for it and I'm sure it won't be my last Bali. I have a feeling I will be hooked on those and will only be buying those soon. Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun by getting on these flipping forums to find out I can't flip but I don't think that will be the case. I'm pretty coordinated, catch on fast, and just LOVE knives so I have a feeling I'll be around for a while.
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:02 am

Re: Hello, my name is Scott and I am a knifeaholic

Anyone can flip. :TU:

:welcome1:
<<

TDknife

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Hello, my name is Scott and I am a knifeaholic

welcome aboard fella