FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from Finland!

<<

Okisteri

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:08 am

Hello from Finland!

Hey guys, I'm a 21 year young guy who's been flipping for little over a year now, but started dedicating all my free time to it maybe from the start of this year(2014)
I've been following flippers on youtube for maybe one and a half year now and that's how I found this and other various knife forums.
Hmm.. Oh yes I have a youtube channel also Where I plan to post more as I progress. The whole point of my channel now is to just post whenever I feel like it so that my progress is documented and a couple years from now I and others can see how I've evolved, hopefully, into a good flipper. My channel is Okiz420.

I got introduced to flipping trough watching some movies and stumbling across cutlerylovers channel on youtube, being a knife enthusiast I watched alot of his content, which includes the bali stuff. That's when I started to save up for a bali of my own, which came from pinoy steel, I've been flipping it for the past year or so but I feel I need to upgrade because it's just not good enough anymore as far as weight and balance go.

I'm probably going to buy maybe a Mtech twist and some other beatable balis now because I've been focusing on switching hands and doing aerials so I tend to drop it like it's hot every now and then. The ultimate bali I'm saving up for now is the Tachyon 2 tanto, unless someone introduces me to a better alternative. I have no way of knowing what fits me best because the baliscene in Finland is not even a scene.

As for other hobbies, I play a bit of videogames and try to do parkour every now and then. I also enjoy gardening but for the moment it only consists of helping my mother out when I'm visiting the parents.
And no, sorry, I don't have a hot sister :lol:

Hope this isn't way too long of an introduction.
I hope to be a good and welcomed member of the flipping arena.
-Ode aka Okiz aka Oskari aka Okisteri.
<<

Chiv

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:28 am

Re: Hello from Finland!

The longer the intro the better. I checked out your channel and subscribed =) welcome! you should hit the ground running and join in the challenge with me, hannam and TDknife! its not due for another month, but I'd say you're about the same skill level as some of the participants. Besides, its just for fun and its a good way to push yourself to progress. Cheers!
I feel bad for everyone who isn't me.
<<

Okisteri

Post Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:37 am

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words and the youtube sub. I'll check out the challenge for sure! :)
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:30 am

:welcome1:

Gardening is rad.

Return to Introduce Yourself