FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Introducing myself

<<

tacticaltomahawk45

Post Thu May 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Introducing myself

Hi I am Ethan and I am a flippaholic (hello Ethan) I've had my addiction for a couple weeks and I am getting really into it so I decided to join some of the forums cause one of my friends got really good from joining them. I am a 14 year old from Minnesota who loves to be outdoors, camp and throw knives and my favorite, tomahawks. Last winter in Minnesota it was one of the coldest winters yet and it reached -45 degrees! So in case you haven't connected the dots I did not throw and had to find something else to do, which led me to the world of balis. I bought a benchmade 51 and am in love with it so far. Now before some of you think I am to young to have as many knives as I do, just keep in mind I prefer to kill my victims with my hands because it feels more personnel that way:)
<<

Chiv

Post Thu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Re: Introducing myself

Hello Ethan! It's been one day since my last flipping session. I used to have a BRS alpha beast but I recently traded it for a spyderco spyderfly, so I am waiting for that to arrive. so until then, Im flipping my bear ops b201 trainer.
I also am a knife thrower =)
I feel bad for everyone who isn't me.
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Fri May 09, 2014 1:44 am

tacticaltomahawk45 wrote:... Last winter in Minnesota it was one of the coldest winters yet and it reached -45 degrees! So in case you haven't connected the dots I did not throw and had to find something else to do...

New hobby: Icicle chucking.

:welcome1:
<<

nuts4knives

Post Fri May 09, 2014 11:55 am

Chiv wrote:Hello Ethan! It's been one day since my last flipping session. I used to have a BRS alpha beast but I recently traded it for a spyderco spyderfly, so I am waiting for that to arrive. so until then, Im flipping my bear ops b201 trainer.
I also am a knife thrower =)

You traded an AB for a SF???!! Was the SF platinum? Someone got a hell of a deal. A kickass flipper for a collector or novelty flipper at best. Just saying, I'd have so kept the AB unless your just a collector trying to get that last piece to top off the spyderco collection.
<<

Chiv

Post Sat May 10, 2014 3:15 am

I got a hundo out of it too.
I feel bad for everyone who isn't me.

Return to Introduce Yourself