FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

I'm backkkk

<<

ChaoticTies

Post Sun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm backkkk

So, I was a member here a long time ago, but life happened. It's actually been so long that I don't remember by original username. Sad day. But, I'm hoping to get back into flipping and refreshing my skills.

So... I'll humor you.

Where are you located? Idaho
How did you find this place? Like I said, was a member years ago.
Do you have a youtube channel? Website? Something similar? I do, but my flipping channel is long since dead. If I get back into making videos I'm sure you will know.
How long have you been flipping? Oh.. Wow. I started when I was like 15, but I haven't seriously touched my knives in a few years.
What got you started flipping? Wanted to do something different.
What knives do you own? A REAL Benchmade Model 42, and some CCC's
What knives do you want? Benchmade Model 43/62/63
Do you have any other hobbies? Cars, motorcycles, guns, knives, basically anything dangerous.
Do you have any 'behavioral abnormalities' that we should maybe be aware of? I tend to be an extreme smartass from time to time, nothing too severe.
Do you have a hot sister? Only if you want to adopt three kids at the same time.
<<

TDknife

Post Sun May 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Re: I'm backkkk

an old flipper that returns is .... always kinda intresting
now show us what you still can do with a balisong and welcom (again)
<<

ChaoticTies

Post Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Uhm thanks.. I think.

Just figured out I no longer have the timing for behind the 8 ball and I can't remember how to do Around The World or Kiss Goodbye. I'm afraid to try scissoring... haha.
<<

Chiv

Post Mon May 19, 2014 9:38 pm

practice practice practice! Welcome to the arena! good to have you here =) post often! looking forward to seeing what you got. If you post videos, we can help you better ;)
I feel bad for everyone who isn't me.
<<

hannam72

Post Mon May 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Its always easier to get things back that you forgot, rather then to learn them in the first place so you should be fine. Welcome back :welcome1:

Return to Introduce Yourself