FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hello there

<<

Kimino

Post Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello there

Hello to all! I am a balisong flipper from the golden state of Southern California. I've been flipping for about 2 years now on a Bradley Kimura 8, but I'm currently saving for a DDR American Patriot. Maybe a 51.... still not 100% on that one. I have a YouTube channel up (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLpcyh ... uWzhqDkbDg) so there's that lol. I started out my first two months of flipping on a cheap flea market balisong that broke after... well.... two months. I had learned a couple of basic openings and closings... but I wanted more. The next six months I was flipping on my dad's $20 balisong that he never used, growing out of cutlerylover and moving on to CalvinNation's and BalisongAddict's tutorials (Amazing flippers by the way. I learned a lot watching their videos instead). After hearing about the Kimura series, I at first rejected them 'cause of the way they look. After going through about a dozen CCC's, I figured since the Kimura was the only quality balisong I could afford, I bought one. And I never regretted that decision. I already have an account on the JD and I'm on BT so I figured I'd make an account here mainly for a wider range of tourney listings. Soo........ yeeeaaup. :D
Last edited by Kimino on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

TDknife

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:12 am

Re: Hello there

welcome aboard fella , but aren't you that amigo from oki??
cheers
<<

hannam72

Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Welcome aboard! I saw your vids on JD and they were awesome. I wouldn't recommend the american patriot. I bought one and I never flip it because its an awful flipper. Its blade heavy and just kinda heavy overall even to me who likes a heavier bali. The 51 was the opposite and just very light. You are probably best just looking around for a deal on a tach 2 or something.
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 pm

:welcome1:

Return to Introduce Yourself