FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

A pleasant hello from Connecticut

<<

LordKharnath

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 am

A pleasant hello from Connecticut

Hello and thank you for having me. I've only recently picked up flipping, but I've been a knife enthusiast for almost half of my short 23 years of living.

My first balisong was an Mtech twist, but that didn't go very well. For whatever reason, they just wouldn't loctite very well. After getting fed up, i purchased a BBbarfly to hold myself over on the saving and snagged a Tach 2 from bladehq.

It's maybe been 3 months or so since i took an interest in balisongs, but once i saw what could be done with them, my previous experience as an amateur object manipulator (I juggle and know some basic pen spinning tricks), I just had to have one. Seemed like a good way to combine two of my interests, the first being blades.

I've already watched a lot of video's by CalviNNation, cutlerylover, knifezoid,FeenixFire, and several others, which is what i used to make my decision for purchasing the tach 2, and is also how i came to find this forum. Though i found it very early on, I tend to be more of a browser than a poster since i'm generally not good at carrying conversation very well unless initially prompted.

Aside from knives and simple juggling, I'm heavily into gaming(Especially the fighting game variety. I'm trying to get competitive. Though, of course, I play a large variety of other games as well.), whether it be on PC or console, I'm trying to learn electric guitar, and i'm a science and technology enthusiast. And though it's irrelevant to the forum, a large part of who I am is that i am openly atheist.

Thanks for having me!
<<

TDknife

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Re: A pleasant hello from Connecticut

welcome man , and good luck
<<

hannam72

Post Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Welcome, I'm from ct too where abouts are you from I'm from a little town in the valley? That's new haven county if you never heard of it.
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:15 am

:welcome1:

Return to Introduce Yourself