FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hello

<<

jcdc

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Hello

Hey everyone, semi-new flipper here from New Hampshire. I've been casually flipping for about 8 months now with a BM 51. I have browsed this forum a few times during that period, and I get the feeling that this is THE place on the internet to go for balisong related discussion. I freely admit I will probably never be a hardcore flipper, but I tend to be the type that doesn't excel at one particular thing, and is average at a lot of things.

I had heard of butterfly knives before, but TF2 (which I've played off and on for years) really pushed them into my consciousness. Given my history of flipping things around, (pens, bottles, screwdrivers, dishes, cups etc...) it looked like something I would really enjoy as a hobby. (I was right).

I'm gonna be honest though, I do need to sell my 51, and that's a big reason why I registered here. I'm moving up to Maine for school in a few weeks, and I really need money right now. (Balisongs are also illegal in Maine). I am definitely not done with flipping, and I plan on getting into it again when I can. You'll probably see my around in the meantime as well.
<<

hannam72

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Re: Hello

Being honest is always good. Welcome, and there is nothing wrong with casually flipping. A lot of people never really get much into combos, but you could end up changing your mind as you get more comfortable flipping.
<<

jcdc

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Hello

Thanks! And yeah, I could easily picture myself getting into combo stuff, if I found the time and patience for it.

Return to Introduce Yourself