FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Howdy folks!

<<

muskrat39

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Howdy folks!

My name is Dan, and I live in central Indiana. Got my first Bali at a gun show in the mid- late 70s. I still have it, a Frost Ninja III. I have just got back into flipping after a recent change in state law legalizing switches, Bali's, and spring assisted. My EDC is an AKC 11" stiletto I have had almost as long as my Ninja. Since my Ninja is loose, and pinned. I decided a couple of new knives was in order. Since I am an old fart on a fixed income, I purchased a 42 clone, that has yet to arrive, and an Mtech Twist. I found this forum while trying to find out what kind of fasteners hold the handles together on the twist, since I managed to loose one. No website, anymore, but I used to own a satellite TV forum, and modded several others. No hot sisters, unless 55
is hot. Other hobbies include guitar, board games, switchblades classic movies and TV, and computer's.
<<

hannam72

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Re: Howdy folks!

Nice intro man! Welcome aboard. I'll go grab my calipers and try to help you out with that mtech twist. I really like my 42 clone just don't mention it on JD(recognized name), they don't like clones. I'm more about flipping then anything else so I could care less. When you order the new pivots grab some new pb washers if you wanna make your clone even better.
<<

muskrat39

Post Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Re: Howdy folks!

Thank you, appreciate it

Return to Introduce Yourself