FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hello! Another new guy - Duddy

<<

Duddy

Post Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello! Another new guy - Duddy

Hey everyone,
Great to be here! I registered and was flipping through the site and decided it'd be a good idea for me to introduce myself on here.
I live in the midwest, came across the site from watching youtube videos and seeing the flipping arena intro a lot, plus links to the site. I got hooked on YouTube videos and that is what ultimately led me here.
I had purchased a trainer and a basic cheap china balisongs about 4 or 5 years ago and was getting into flipping. Learned a lot of the basic beginner moves and was making my way up into some basic intermediate moves. I was into flipping for a few months, broke my cheap china flipper and the trainer was taking a shit. I guess that is why I ultimately just died out from the hobby.
I was recently cleaning, found the old trainer, picked it up and it felt right. I had found a long lost friend. :lol:
Anyways long story short (beside the fact of my already rambling) I purchased a couple cheap knives and recently got my hands on a bm42 clone. Looking and shopping to get a proper one now. Been trolling the internet watching tutorials, exploring forums and hoping to make myself an active member of the flipping community.

It is an honor to be here and hope to get to know y'all, and learn from the best.

-Duddy :rockon2:
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Re: Hello! Another new guy - Duddy

:welcome1:

Return to Introduce Yourself