FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

YO! I'm Roxx!

<<

theofficialroxx

Post Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:14 pm

YO! I'm Roxx!

Hey everyone! I'm a 17 year old USA based flipper. I'm not really new when it comes to flipping balis as I have always had at least one, but I used to just know the most basic couple openings and closings. I have about 3 months of actual flipping practice under my belt with my Kimura VI beyond just the most simple of moves. I started flipping cause I found my dads CCC. I broke that like 3 days after I learned the basic opening just from doing it over and over until the bite handle flew off :rockon2: After that I got myself one of those $50 Bear and Sons which I had for like a year but eventually broke from every day use. While I was looking for a replacement I found this forum and all of the dope flipping vets out there, I instantly thought all the tricks, combinations and showmanship was awesome so I decided I needed to learn how to flip and not just open my knife. Like 5 hours after I realized there was more to balis than just twirl openings I ordered myself a Kimura VI and got to practicing. As far as me beyond flipping, I'm an up and coming rapper. I don't have a hot sister but one of my cousins is kinda alright I guess.
<<

Jason

Owner

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 am

Re: YO! I'm Roxx!

:welcome1:

Return to Introduce Yourself