Post Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:48 am

Face_Wizard13 Reporting in!

HELLO THERE.... just decided to join this forum because I want to learn more about balisong flipping! I'm Mike, 27 years old, working as a meat cutter in a grocery store

Where are you located?

Lubbock, Texas

How did you find this place?

2 second google search for "balisong forum"

Do you have a youtube channel? Website? Something similar?

my youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/facewizard13/ I post occasionally any game im playing currently

How long have you been flipping?

on and off for a few years, I only know a couple basic techniques

What got you started flipping?

i bought a cheap $10 knife at a gas station on a long car drive home and played around with it on my 3 hour drive. the knife broke after i dropped it on concrete. Recently massdrop had a drop for a butterfly fork spoon set for $20 shipped. I've played with them for about a week and the screws keep falling out and they're just crap.

What knives do you own?

i currently don't own any butterfly knives BUT - kershaw blur, benchmade 150bk, spyderco paramilitary 2, esee 5 (brand new this week :) )

What knives do you want?

I think I've narrowed my choice down to a BRS alpha beast 3.0 ..... although I think I missed the opportunity to get one because I either didn't have the money at the time or I didn't know they were for sale

Do you have any other hobbies?

pc gaming, rc, golf, playing with my cats, eating, being addicted to splatoon currently, pg tips tea, long walks on the beach

Do you have any 'behavioral abnormalities' that we should maybe be aware of?

I tend to be a real smart-ass ..... but it's only to be funny of course

Do you have a hot sister?

nope, only child. when i get married to my fiancee though i'll have a 10 yr old sister in-law.....no that't not hot.... eww