Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:36 pm

The newest new guy

Hey guys!

Not a new registration, but I figured it's about time I made my first post. I've only been into flipping for the past four or so years, but in that time had a change to flip quite a few nice ones. My best friend is into the bali's and has a nice collection.That's who showed me this site in the first place. I bought a 51-1101 as my first flipper, and it was damn good. Most unfortunately though, it was stolen from me. I had it in my car (it had fallen out of my pocket onto the seat) and my car was broken into, and there she went :cry: . If anyone ever sees #51 come up online... let me know, that was mine. Still have the box and everything.

Anyway! Sad stories aside I'm going to see if I can track down another 1101 on here because I loved it. I'll make a post in the market later on. If you have one you'd sell PM me :) In the mean time I'm flipping an old 51 my buddy lent me. I've always liked the speed I get on that knife. I daily a Benchmade 530, its slim and study enough for light tasks. Damn good feeling knife too. Need a new thumbstud for it, my old one fell out haha.

Here's to my search for a new bali, excited to have my own again soon!

-Matt