Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Well, Hello There

Hey everybody!

Flipflopper15 coming to you from Washington state. I've been flipping for about a year and a half, I got my start when a buddy of mine showed a few tricks and thought it was probably the coolest thing I had ever seen. I've been on a few forums here and there, but I was always too scared to post anything but I figured I should if I want to hang out here. I heard about this from a couple popular Youtube channels where I learn most of my tricks. I currently have a couple of cheap chinese blades, but am in the process of building new handles on one of them with carbon fiber and printed plastics. It's pretty awesome, if I say so myself. I think the next step for the hobby/collection is a Benchmade 51, which I can't wait to find (I've never even held a Benchmade knife). This is just one of too many hobbies which I'm sure some of you can relate to, but flipping is something I have been getting back into since it doesn't require a ton of time or money. Thanks for welcoming me into the community, I can't wait to soak up a whole lot of new tips and tricks! Have a good one, y'all.