Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Howdy from IL

Where are you located?: IL, USA

How did you find this place?: Heard about it in videos.

Do you have a youtube channel? Website? Something similar?: My Youtube channel is Man Scout Cookies my IG is d.yolo92

How long have you been flipping?: Got started with my first homemade balisong at age 14. I could fingerpass, aerial, horizontal (aka flail), fan, transfer. I did not learn any new tricks for the next almost 10 years. Found the balisong subreddit and learned these newfangled rollovers, chaplins and such and even picked up some new aerials.

What knives do you own? I own some homemade knives and various CCCs I also own a BM159, BM 51, and some knife called a Replicant.

What knives do you want?: currently BM42, Squidtrainer, AB

Do you have any other hobbies?: I like all facets of firearms, I'm a violinist, RC hobbyist, Kludger (I'll try to make just about anything), and I play some old HL2mod regularly.

Do you have any 'behavioral abnormalities' that we should maybe be aware of?: I uhhh...I'm a bit of a goof.

Do you have a hot sister?: REALLY?

Don't know if this forum is still active or not but I've stuck with the hobby of flipping long enough I thought I'd join some of these groups so I can be exposed to more flipping.

see ya around

-Deyolo