FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

I m Chico New to the Community Flipping for a Bit

<<

chicomdk

Post Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:44 pm

I m Chico New to the Community Flipping for a Bit

Hello

I m Chico, So, Been flipping at least serious or what i think a year and half or So. I kinda always I guess understood the concept of how butterfly knives Balisongs (not sure which is correct ) worked. like when i was a kid i would ended up with one now, and again cheap ones cause someone would get one, try and do something cut them selves or couldnt get it, and i would end up with it after showing one of the 3-4 basic moves i figured out. But never really progressed or pro sued it much. Until a couple years ago when i found a Jaugar on my walk home from work back when i lived in the city.... i made jokes, that some murder goes unsolved to this day cause of my new hobbby.

My main interests, which these 2 have been my passions for a long time are Dancing, Hiphop Bbboy popping and other underground dance styles mostly to EDM and Ice Hockey , though this flipping thing is starting to takes its place there now as well. Like said, I guess it was one day i was watching tutorial video cause I wanted to do something cool with a balisong I had found oneday walking home a Jaguar, and I learned the Zen Roll over, got a few cuts but i started watching other videos, and one was this one by BRS Called style and it kinda connected balisongs to how dancing and other t hings in my life. so I started looking up videos then after awhile tried to look for a better balisong that was quest in it self, but after recently acquired a specter Evo, also a Bradley Kimura XI and 1st Gen BearOPs Bear Song 400 thats more a beater these days.

I was kinda reluctant to join in the communities cause some of the boards I tried to join first were rather kinda of cold to new comers and or it was more about collecting then flipping . or the skill level was way beyond mine and i felt intimidated, so i would message people once and awhile on youtube but mostly just learned on my own, and here I am, i resided MD DC/Balto area for the most part never really came across any other flippers. but curious if there are any others

Well yeah hope that wasnt too long winded but wanted to say hi and give a 411 on myself
<<

chicomdk

Post Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Re: I m Chico New to the Community Flipping for a Bit

So guess i will just put these out there here are couple videos of me these are linked to my dancer page

If you decide to critique which constructive criticism is always welcomed, please try and go easy on me for now i ask thank you

this from early spring
https://www.facebook.com/ChurchofChicoi ... 037319597/

this was recent oddly both are to the same track
https://www.facebook.com/ChurchofChicoi ... 699627297/

Return to Introduce Yourself