FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Best site to buy a BM 51

Moderator: T-man

<<

kemu

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Best site to buy a BM 51

does anyone know which website offers the best price for the BM 51? all the websites i looked on had teh price range at around $230. when i looked on the other threads, they mentioned things like coupon codes and making accounts to see price reductions. currently none of them showed me a reduced price. can anyone point me to a site that sells a 51 for pref less than $180
<<

hannam72

Post Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Re: Best site to buy a BM 51

Yea, for whatever reason a month or so before christmas all the websites raised their prices. I wanted one for christmas but waited to long I guess and ended up buying one off a forum. The sites used to say right where the price is that the price would change in the cart or to give an email and they would send you the price. You may be able to wait or just try to buy a used one.
<<

nuts4knives

Post Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Re: Best site to buy a BM 51

Ya, I just ordered a new one from blade hq because it's reputable and they are all about the same. Benchmades prices are somewhat protected now. There were a couple used ones for between $200 and $120 I seen while I was looking on the knife forums.

Return to The Knives We Flip