<<

supradk

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:26 am

Re: First Bali Vids

<<

T-man

Post Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Hahaha that's the end of that! Sweeet. What else ya got?
:mrt:
" It comes with the territory." - Jessica
" :vid: <--- Cause that's how shit works here for everyone :stickwhack: " - Silent Jay
<<

supradk

Post Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 am

T-man wrote:Hahaha that's the end of that! Sweeet. What else ya got?

still kind of a noob but the best i have is
<<

c.wigum

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm

supradk wrote:
T-man wrote:Hahaha that's the end of that! Sweeet. What else ya got?

still kind of a noob but the best i have is

Nice man... now ditch the trainer and go back to your live blade.

btw.. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=220
10 out of ?.. Roll/.. ALWAYS!!! blow on the pie (safer communities together)
<<

zenless1

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

My fisrt vid so any advice would be nice
<<

Solomon

Post Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 am

Here we go... posted a crappy vid ages ago, this has better light and I'm getting smoother stringing stuff together now. Haven't had much time for anything really but I've been flipping non stop for the past few days and this is pretty much the limits of what I can do so far. Looks badass to me, probably not to the experts but meh :D

Practicing some more stuff but not getting anywhere fast lol.

<<

Switchfeathers

Post Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm

WARNING!

The following video contains large amounts of failure and may contain traces of cat. Protective eyeware is reccomended when viewing this video!

I get a couple good combos in near the end, but mostly it's me sucking with my whole two-and-a-bit weeks of flipping practice.
<<

Flip4Fun

Post Mon May 28, 2012 12:04 am

heres Fke's first

<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Mon May 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Haha, my first video was actually under another youtube name. But heres the oldest one that i still have.
9 Out of a shit ton
<<

balifreak23

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:00 pm

here's mine!
Seriously though if you wanted advice on how to fight.... go with the Bitch Slap as he won't be expecting that and it would be funny as fuck.
A full force slap across the chops then run like the wind.
Bitch Slap my friend.. it never fails. - c.wigum
<<

mangledkangaroo

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 am

<<

nitegaunt

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

My very first vid. Just some practice flipping with cold hands.

Last edited by nitegaunt on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flip it like it's hot!
<<

Cpfrombv

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 pm

nitegaunt wrote:My very first vid. Just some practice flipping with cold hands.

Killer man. I like it. :clap:
Mom told me not to run with scissors, but she never said I couldn't play with knives.
<<

MelbinoRhino

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Bahh, here's my first video hahaha. It's actually under a different channel I no longer use. Enjoy the failure :D :lol:

<<

nitegaunt

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 am

Don't be so hard on yourself man. A first vid is a first vid. I don't think anyone expects us to knock it out fatoc style on the first one. You got some good variety going there and I think it's probably good to try aerials early on, too. I waited a bit too long to start trying to perfect those and now I'm kind of intimidated by my Kimura flying through the air in possible stab mode.
Flip it like it's hot!
PreviousNext

Czat

• 22 Jul 2014
  • 16:17
    uploading mine to youtube now, but I wont have time to copy paste on here. Could someone submit mine for me please? It will be on my channel I already finna be late as is. Thank you so much =)
  • 16:29
    got you
  • 23 Jul 2014
  • 9:08
    thank you kindly
  • 24 Jul 2014
  • 4:11
    finna
  • 9:20
    finna. it means the state of a person/object/etc, as it will go to/perform in some way or another
  • 9:22
    in this case, I was already (going to), be late. which is common dialect but in its essence also improper verbage as you cant "go to" a time (unless you have a time machine).
  • 9:23
    so actually, I already (will) be late, as what I am attempting to convey is my present state of being, that being late. which, for what its worth, I was johny on the spot
  • 9:57
    well that's the most elaborate explanation I've heard of that word so far
  • 9:58
    I'm calling out TDknife on BT
  • 16:23
    i majored in english ;) and good luck man!
  • 18:25
    sending tach 2 back to microtech to fix a broken spacer, gonna miss her and probably get some annoying call back from microtech asking for more money
  • 25 Jul 2014
  • 22:57
    :pinkelephant:
  • 26 Jul 2014
  • 10:14
    jason, I'm gonna be getting a drill press soon so I will be able to do some nice stuff with that typhoon. I got the ball bearings in the mail the other day, but haven't touched anything yet
  • 11:58
    what's good
  • 13:39
    hmm.
  • 16:25
    heyoooo got my gloves, boots, and helmet! class is august 19, 23 and 24 =)
  • 17:44
    what type of bike are you looking to get, like the style? Keep in mind I don't know a whole lot about bikes
  • 20:46
    think I know what I'm gonna do for this round!
  • 27 Jul 2014
  • 15:11
    A sport bike =) I dont know what one specifically yet, Ill cross that bridge when i come to it
  • 15:13
  • 20:28
    def looks cool. Is your bike gonna have any of those colors, or is it too early for that?
  • 28 Jul 2014
  • 15:37
    too early to tell lol. I will end up getting whatever bike i can afford. but the rest of my gear is white and black.
  • 19:24
    Yea thats what I figured and you gotta tell me how you did that zippo trick at the end
  • 29 Jul 2014
  • 11:59
    you bend the wick towards the striking wheel
  • 12:00
    so when you "take the flame" it leaves it semiburning, and then you snap it back the gust of air reignites the wick
  • 12:03
    kimino was most original, the slovak did some real nice cardmoves, chivs zippotricks killed the challenge, and TDknife almost killed himself lol.
  • 16:52
    Oki, why didn't you compete in this?
  • 17:45
    I had a feeling it was gonna be stuff like this. Looking back, I don't regret it. I don't feel like a 5 sec video or a non-bali flipping video would help me in any way.
  • 17:52
    I actually made a video for the first round, bt before posting I checked what other people were submitting. For the TRICK mastery round I actually did a trick 3 times in a row. everyone else were doing Combo work. So I was like fuck that.
  • 18:18
    yeah, really shoulda been called the "trick/combo/whatthefuckever mastery challenge," but it's always just been 'trick mastery.'
  • 18:33
    kinda originated back in the day when the distinction between the two was getting blurry, so no distinction was made.
  • 18:59
    I thought the 5 second was cool, but even though I suggested the non balisong vid I had a hard time coming up with anything
  • 19:07
    When I think of trick I think of what ryanol did. I don't even consider a helix a trick as its a few different finger manipulations. But jason said combos were allowed so thats what I did.
  • 30 Jul 2014
  • 0:32
    Well a TRICK is really just a series of basic moves linked together, ie a combo
  • 0:33
    Murnax ladder, bt8b, helix, twirl, all these are "short combos" but they are also TRICKS
  • 0:33
    and they do help. I always come up with way more interesting ideas than in any challenge ive done.
  • 16:44
    I guess they are short enough to be considered tricks, but I still think a trick should be one thing.
  • 16:45
    And I def got better from this because the rounds forced me to do different things I don't normally do.
  • 16:46
    I never did transfers, and now even after the entry I'm learning new transfers. I also didn't do a whole lot of reflipping, but i'm starting to work more on that too because of the 5 second challlenge.
  • 20:56
    not everyone is cut out for it

Return to The Art of Flipping