FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

BM42 for sale.

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

reaperisgrim

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:03 pm

BM42 for sale.

yes you read right, i have a BM 42 for sale. knife has earned a few small scratches on the blade, other than that it is near perfect. comes with the box, sheath, and paperwork. i hate having to sell it! i absolutely love this knife! it just flips so good. and being discontinued makes for a rare find nowadays. first $320.00 $#!)310.00 300.00 gets it shipped! i will only accept paypal, and will ship ups with tracking code. you can contact me here on the mighty JD, or can e-mail me at reaperisgrim24@gmail.com, or reaperisgriim@aim.com

Last edited by reaperisgrim on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm gonna slash and gash, cut another hole in your ass. I spill blood on the wall and play tennis with your balls, cuz if the phone rings, don't answer da call. I'm gonna slit yo throat, fuck you like a goat, peel yo foreskin off and make a winter coat.
<<

emcdannell

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Re: BM42 for sale.

Would you take 280?
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 pm

no, but $350.00 would be awesome! :TU: $320.00 is as low as i can go. and i will be breaking even on what i payed for it in this exact condition, so i am not trying to make anything off of it, just need money more atm. if i find another way to get the $$$ this knife will be yanked from the for sale thread because it is such a awesome knife and i love it! so i would suggest getting it if you want it. also i have it for sale on some other knife forums.
I'm gonna slash and gash, cut another hole in your ass. I spill blood on the wall and play tennis with your balls, cuz if the phone rings, don't answer da call. I'm gonna slit yo throat, fuck you like a goat, peel yo foreskin off and make a winter coat.
<<

emcdannell

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:16 pm

Haha na that's fine they were going brand new for 280 at the one site last week. Guess they ain't so rare after all
<<

CDR_Glock

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

emcdannell wrote:Haha na that's fine they were going brand new for 280 at the one site last week. Guess they ain't so rare after all

They're sold out at Knife Works.

They are getting more scarce. Soon, you'll be seeing used go for a lot more than that.

I have 4 and use them all. No safe queens.
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 am

emcdannell wrote:Haha na that's fine they were going brand new for 280 at the one site last week. Guess they ain't so rare after all
you should have bought yourself one, because I am not walmart, I don't compare prices. price just went up $10.00 bucks for you, just for trying to bargan shop on me. I do know this, you won,t find one in this good of shape for less. Unless you buy junk or counterfeit. So happy shopping scooter.
<<

emcdannell

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 am

The price went up 10 dollars because I asked if you'd take a lower price than what you wanted? Irk why all you people selling 42s think some does should take a hit so you can turn a Buck. And so you know I did buy one from knife works for 280. I was just trying to pick up another one for a fair price for both parties not 60 more than what I just paid for a new one
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 am

emcdannell wrote:The price went up 10 dollars because I asked if you'd take a lower price than what you wanted? Irk why all you people selling 42s think some does should take a hit so you can turn a Buck. And so you know I did buy one from knife works for 280. I was just trying to pick up another one for a fair price for both parties not 60 more than what I just paid for a new one

lol, i am not making a dime off the knife more than i payed for it, just asking what i payed for it, not making anybody take a "HIT" :oops: and just so you know, it is 40 dollars more for an authentic 42, not 60. but anyway this is a sales thread so buy or slide on, HAVE A GOOD DAY! :TU:
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 am

just to show i am not trying to flip a buck, PRICE DROP!
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 am

Need this thing gone today, so one moe price drop. First ill take it gets it for $300.00 shipped. Don't miss out on this!!!
<<

hepct2299

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 pm

I really want this or any 42 for that matter. I may have some cash coming in but not tonight unfortunately. When I get paid ill check here and if you sold it great! If not you sir will receive a pm lol.
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 am

still for sale!
<<

reaperisgrim

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:59 am

<<

reaperisgrim

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 am

Bump
<<

NIK

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm

PM sent...
Next

Return to Sold