FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Selling microtech Tachyon 2

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Piper Maru

Post Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Selling microtech Tachyon 2

Up for sale is the just released Microtech Tachyon 2. This is a beast of a Balisong, titanium handles and a a Bowie style blade. I am not the original owner, but it comes with the original box, the slip for the box, plastic wrap, the microtech pouch, and the safety papers. This is marked number 11 on the blade so it is a low number. This knife has been flipped, as it has scuff marks on the handles, nothing obscene but I can't call it mint, the blade I think is still quite nice though. Also on the handle their are three screws missing at the bottom, this does not affect flipping or the safety of the knife in anyway, and I have already called up microtech for them to send me replacement screws, I will ship the screws desperately to the buyer. This really is a great flipper and I don't really want to get rid of it, but you know how that goes. This will make a great holiday gift for yourself or someone else.

I would like to get $260 via PayPal and I am not taking PayPal gift. I am not shipping international. Also to be in the holiday spirit I will be giving free shipping to anyone in the usa.

If interested send me a PM or email.

<<

Piper Maru

Post Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: Selling microtech Tachyon 2

Tachyon is now SOLD.

Return to Sold