FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Benchmade 46 for sale

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Truepaganini

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Benchmade 46 for sale

Hello everyone, I am selling a Benchmade 46 balisong that is in good, but used condition. This is the spring latch model and is in 440C. Handle play is excellent (very little), and there is good spacing between the handles when open (tang pin not too worn). The spring latch's tension is excellent. This one is not double edged but could easily have the spine sharpened if you knew how. The blade is sharp, but could use a sharpening and one more thing to note is there is the absolute slightest "chip" in the blade edge. This is toward the very tip and is barely visible, and will be easily be removed by a good sharpening. Note this is very minor, I just want every minuscule thing about this knife to be know. It has a some light scratches and very light rub on one side of the blade. Some very light scuffs on the handles, but nothing major. The pictures show the condition well, so if you have any further questions check them out or send me a pm. It's just the 46, no box. I am selling this knife for sold shipped, and I will take money order or paypal (+3.5%). Shipping and tracking is included in the price CON US ONLY. Trades for other balisongs will be considered, if it is worth less you could always add cash. any balisong is fair game, but I'm looking for a 67, or a 42 spring latch + cash.
<<

SerratedEdge1212

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Benchmade 46 for sale

Aww crap I didnt realize I was in the sold section. Got any more???

Return to Sold