FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

>>>>>Benchmade/PCC Balisongs For Sale<<<<<

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Wheelman185

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:50 pm

>>>>>Benchmade/PCC Balisongs For Sale<<<<<

I have a handful for Benchmade Balisongs for sale. Times are hard, so I have to let go of a few!
The only method of payment I am accepting is Paypal. All buyers will pay the agreed upon price + Paypal Fees. Shipping, will be USPS Priority Mail and is included in the price.

While in most cases I would entertain trade offers, this is not one of them. These are for sale only.

First "I'll take it" plus a prompt PM gets it!

Now to the balis...

First off, all these knives have only been in my possession for a few months, and weren't flipped by myself at all. They were purposed for a collection. All of the blades are still very sharp.

PCC 10: Sold ------->$200
PCC 11: Sold ------->$200

These two I'd deem "Excellent" condition. (since I don't like throwing the words Mint and Near Mint around) Both Balis have next no blemishes. I have to look very hard to convince myself these aren't practically new; blades, handles, tang cups, etc. They do not have boxes/papers, but do come with the original sheaths, that are also in "Excellent" condition.

BM 239:Sold --> $150

BM 42A T-Latch:Sold --> $325
(Pre-Production 073/200)

Hopefully I provided enough pictures, feel free to PM me for more pics and any questions you might have!
Last edited by Wheelman185 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

Wheelman185

Post Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Re: >>>>>Benchmade/PCC Balisongs For Sale<<<<<

42A and 239 are sold!

PCC 11 is SPF!
-Wheel

Just started flipping? Hard to find decent Balis in the $30-$60 range? The Search Ends Here!

Don't hold out for a BM42! Take that $400+ you are planning on spending and go get in line for an Alpha Beast! You won't be disaponted!
<<

KnifeAddicc

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 am

ill take the pcc 10 if its not sold
pm inbound
<<

Wheelman185

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Everything is SOLD!
-Wheel

Return to Sold