FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

More Arc Angels

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

GetTheFood11

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:30 pm

More Arc Angels

Well here's another one. http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=87475
The price isn't that great, but it's better than some other prices I've seen.
<<

CDR_Glock

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: More Arc Angels

GetTheFood11 wrote:Well here's another one. http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=87475
The price isn't that great, but it's better than some other prices I've seen.

Steo is a great guy to deal with. I highly recommend him.

Czat

• 14 Aug 2014
  • 16:44
    no idea what lowes might have. i usually ordered stuff like that from knifekits, usaknifemaker, etc.
  • would just about any work?
  • which ones would you recomend?
  • 20:11
    I'm sorry I know you didn't ask me, but it doesn't really matter a whole lot. I think bigger pivots usually reduce play, but then again so does bushings
  • 15 Aug 2014
  • 2:52
    yeah, and it's all pretty much limited by handle design.
  • 2:54
    whatever fits, if it's from a good source, should do fine.
  • 2:55
    also, i would often order screws and pivots that were too long and cut them to fit. Better than too short.
  • I think I'm going to get those
  • 16 Aug 2014
  • 23:08
    Is this still available I'm new to the site I know they don't last long while up for sale but I have cash glad to meet everyone. Thanks ks for having me
  • 17 Aug 2014
  • 1:47
    is what still available? (the same chat box shows at the bottom of all threads).
  • 5:30
    I do apologies I have been buying up some balis this past weekend and I heard about this great place just for flippers so I had to be here. I apologies for my ignorance. I'm working the forum out
  • 14:21
    no worries boi, to err is human
  • 17:03
    2 more days til my msf class!
  • 18 Aug 2014
  • 1:59
    no prob, ron. Just making sure your question got heard.
  • 10:27
    so does a lot of balisong associated thing go on a lot here. I have been trying to figure the sight out but some things well a lot of things are very old. maybe ill start some threads love to so new people's balis. either way good to be here
  • 10:39
    things are slowed down a little here, but the more people who contribute, the more active this place would be in turn
  • 11:08
    Well I'm here I was trying to post pictures but on this forum I'm not sure how to do it. yes I see the image but I can not upload because I do not see away if there was I was going to start a new thread and I see a lot of comps
  • 11:09
    Are they recent I love doing them if I could figure the site out I would post some videos and start a thread of my collected pieces I'm so addicted to buying balsi
  • 11:10
    We should do a comp and if I could figure out how to put up videos and pictures I was going to start a thread have some balis would like to show and see what everyone else has
  • 11:20
    never posted pics but vids are easy. do you have a yt channel? if so, just upload your video to your channel, then when you want to post the video, select the preset option for "youtube" and paste your link in between"
  • 11:20
    usually you will have to cut out the "s" in "https" but the rest just does it on its own
  • 11:21
    if you wanna post any videos of your knives in general, start a thread in "the knives we flip"
  • 11:21
    if you want to post a video of you flipping, post it in "the art of flipping"
  • 11:22
    if you want to do a challenge/competition, make a new thread in challenges, either calling someone specifically out, or issuing an open challenge.
  • 11:22
    then, in the text box within the actual thread, state the rules of the challenge, number of competetors, etc etc
  • 11:23
    pm me or just use this chatbox here if you have questions about anything
  • 11:29
    Where would I go to upload my channel to what channel in the settings area?
  • 12:17
    you dont need to upload your channel. all you have to do is go to whatever thread you want to upload the video to, select the youtube tab. and then copy the url in between the brackets
  • 14:30
    i checked out your vid, also fixed the link. nice knives d00d =
    \=
    omg
    =) ******
  • 19 Aug 2014
  • 5:00
    Thanks guys I have a few that should be in today and tomorrow . Flytanium and a satin ti 51 those two I bought and some how a friend of mine of JD got me to trade him my Cook custom
  • 5:12
    It's a long story I was suppose to get a 29 knives with double insert moku ti and a Damascus werhawk tanto but the guy that traded me has a 29 knives with double blur
  • 5:14
    inserts and a weehawk tanto blade and flyfather and 200$ and he knows Matt like I do so I felt for himm
  • 5:15
    so I have to update my list have 4 expensive guys coming in this week and they look sexy the guy on bladehq I was talking to him on JD and there was 3 colors one of each solid and he held me the cold with black blade before they put them out should
  • 5:22
    be here today
  • 7:58
    sounds pretty awesome cant wait to see em. I'm jealous all I have left is a trainer held together by duct tape

Return to Deal Spotting