FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Knives at AtlanticFirearms

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

JohnnyBmore

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 am

Knives at AtlanticFirearms

OK so some of you may know I work for AtlanticFirearms.com , I have been trying to convince my boss to start carrying knives on our site .. It looks like I may have done the job & will be making a list up for the first knives we will be carrying ...
Long story short I may be able to get some deals on Bradley Kimuras & other Balis , although these are not what we will most likely be focusing on, it would be easy to place orders along with our other merch if it looks like flippers might want to take advantage of what ever deals I can work out ..

If this looks like something some of you may be interested in I will investigate further .....

Also If any of you are avid knife collectors & users besides Balis what Knives do you think would go hand & hand with a gun site ??

was thinking some of the Esee"RAT" knives & a selection of OTF's & assisted knives at first ...
The RATS for the solders & the OTF's for the Ninjas ...lol

any help would be great .

Thanks
" Emergencies seldom favor the unprepared "
<<

xSilentSoundz

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 am

Re: Knives at AtlanticFirearms

I would say Emerson, Spyderco (Military, Para, etc.), Kershaw, Microtech, Protech, and Benchmade. I'm sure there are a lot more, but just some suggestions
Full time Ninja.
I like sharp things, i like going fast, and i like jumping on shit.

Return to Deal Spotting