FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Szabofly for sale

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Szabofly

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Szabofly for sale

I am currently selling a Spyderco Szabofly 154 cm. Im asking for $220 but i am willing to trade. Im also considering throwing in a Bradley kimura for $90 if interested.
<<

Silent Jay

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Szabofly for sale

You're going to need to introduce yourself here: viewforum.php?f=13

As per our rules.

"- You must have posted up an introduction in the "Introductions" thread to be able to sell in the "Markets" thread. " - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=401
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

Czat

• 22 Jul 2014
  • 15:07
    got some good clips in and I even made up my second xfer, but I still think kiminos is better all around
  • 16:17
    uploading mine to youtube now, but I wont have time to copy paste on here. Could someone submit mine for me please? It will be on my channel I already finna be late as is. Thank you so much =)
  • 16:29
    got you
  • 23 Jul 2014
  • 9:08
    thank you kindly
  • 24 Jul 2014
  • 4:11
    finna
  • 9:20
    finna. it means the state of a person/object/etc, as it will go to/perform in some way or another
  • 9:22
    in this case, I was already (going to), be late. which is common dialect but in its essence also improper verbage as you cant "go to" a time (unless you have a time machine).
  • 9:23
    so actually, I already (will) be late, as what I am attempting to convey is my present state of being, that being late. which, for what its worth, I was johny on the spot
  • 9:57
    well that's the most elaborate explanation I've heard of that word so far
  • 9:58
    I'm calling out TDknife on BT
  • 16:23
    i majored in english ;) and good luck man!
  • 18:25
    sending tach 2 back to microtech to fix a broken spacer, gonna miss her and probably get some annoying call back from microtech asking for more money
  • 25 Jul 2014
  • 22:57
    :pinkelephant:
  • 26 Jul 2014
  • 10:14
    jason, I'm gonna be getting a drill press soon so I will be able to do some nice stuff with that typhoon. I got the ball bearings in the mail the other day, but haven't touched anything yet
  • 11:58
    what's good
  • 13:39
    hmm.
  • 16:25
    heyoooo got my gloves, boots, and helmet! class is august 19, 23 and 24 =)
  • 17:44
    what type of bike are you looking to get, like the style? Keep in mind I don't know a whole lot about bikes
  • 20:46
    think I know what I'm gonna do for this round!
  • 27 Jul 2014
  • 15:11
    A sport bike =) I dont know what one specifically yet, Ill cross that bridge when i come to it
  • 15:13
  • 20:28
    def looks cool. Is your bike gonna have any of those colors, or is it too early for that?
  • 28 Jul 2014
  • 15:37
    too early to tell lol. I will end up getting whatever bike i can afford. but the rest of my gear is white and black.
  • 19:24
    Yea thats what I figured and you gotta tell me how you did that zippo trick at the end
  • 29 Jul 2014
  • 11:59
    you bend the wick towards the striking wheel
  • 12:00
    so when you "take the flame" it leaves it semiburning, and then you snap it back the gust of air reignites the wick
  • 12:03
    kimino was most original, the slovak did some real nice cardmoves, chivs zippotricks killed the challenge, and TDknife almost killed himself lol.
  • 16:52
    Oki, why didn't you compete in this?
  • 17:45
    I had a feeling it was gonna be stuff like this. Looking back, I don't regret it. I don't feel like a 5 sec video or a non-bali flipping video would help me in any way.
  • 17:52
    I actually made a video for the first round, bt before posting I checked what other people were submitting. For the TRICK mastery round I actually did a trick 3 times in a row. everyone else were doing Combo work. So I was like fuck that.
  • 18:18
    yeah, really shoulda been called the "trick/combo/whatthefuckever mastery challenge," but it's always just been 'trick mastery.'
  • 18:33
    kinda originated back in the day when the distinction between the two was getting blurry, so no distinction was made.
  • 18:59
    I thought the 5 second was cool, but even though I suggested the non balisong vid I had a hard time coming up with anything
  • 19:07
    When I think of trick I think of what ryanol did. I don't even consider a helix a trick as its a few different finger manipulations. But jason said combos were allowed so thats what I did.
  • 30 Jul 2014
  • 0:32
    Well a TRICK is really just a series of basic moves linked together, ie a combo
  • 0:33
    Murnax ladder, bt8b, helix, twirl, all these are "short combos" but they are also TRICKS
  • 0:33
    and they do help. I always come up with way more interesting ideas than in any challenge ive done.
  • 16:44
    I guess they are short enough to be considered tricks, but I still think a trick should be one thing.
  • 16:45
    And I def got better from this because the rounds forced me to do different things I don't normally do.
  • 16:46
    I never did transfers, and now even after the entry I'm learning new transfers. I also didn't do a whole lot of reflipping, but i'm starting to work more on that too because of the 5 second challlenge.

Return to Want To Sell & Trade