FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Szabofly for sale

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Szabofly

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Szabofly for sale

I am currently selling a Spyderco Szabofly 154 cm. Im asking for $220 but i am willing to trade. Im also considering throwing in a Bradley kimura for $90 if interested.
<<

Silent Jay

Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Szabofly for sale

You're going to need to introduce yourself here: viewforum.php?f=13

As per our rules.

"- You must have posted up an introduction in the "Introductions" thread to be able to sell in the "Markets" thread. " - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=401
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

Czat

• 19 Jul 2014
  • 19:20
    I assume you are feeling better then?
  • 20 Jul 2014
  • 15:45
    one of my coworkers directed me to a place where I can learn to ride for free, AND if I take the beginner and intermediate level courses it waives the driving and written portion of the licensing exam =)
  • 15:46
    which is both good news and bad sort of. Good cuz its free and the whole process woulda taken like $300, plus i dont have to take the annoying test. bad cuz i didnt need to sell the fly after all
  • 15:46
    ah well, at least I got a chance to flip it.
  • 21:07
    well just buy another bali with it
  • 21 Jul 2014
  • 0:35
    havin fun making my vid tonight, getting a little wild with the animations
  • 4:44
    only good racoon is a dead racoon.
  • 4:44
    night huntin. fuck yeah.
  • 4:45
    i would hate to be my neighbors.
  • 10:13
    why did you shoot one?
  • 12:20
    they killed some kittens.
  • 12:44
    Racoons is cool
  • 12:44
    still gotta film my video. blah
  • 12:54
    lookin forward to seeing your video btw. I will probably be saving the fancy editting, considering Im lucky enough to know how to do what I can already do
  • 12:55
    what terrible people!
  • 12:56
    I filmed and put it together last night, its ok and nothing crazy. I just use windows movie maker and I'm not even sure fancy editing is possible on that
  • 12:57
    Its not up cause I'm gonna make my gf watch it and make sure it looks ok. I think if someone that doesn't flip thinks its ok, then it will def be decent for you guys
  • 13:45
    hi
  • 13:53
    hey tech. well im still lookin forward to it anyways. I use movie maker too so I feel your pain lol
  • 13:57
    just had chipolte
    best thing ever
    cant wait for my replicant
  • 14:02
    I hate chipotle lol
  • 14:02
    yea Im looking forward to the rep too
  • 14:11
    ^
  • 14:46
    people?
  • 16:29
    I never had chipotle
  • 16:30
    shit jason are you calling the animals your neighbors? Wasn't thinkin, maybe I still am not
  • 16:33
    oh nah. shooting 30 pound rodents at 3:30am = pissed off neighbors.
  • 16:46
    it helps them out too they should thank you
  • 16:51
    damn right. and people wonder why anyone but assassins would want a supressor.
  • 21:38
    dang kimino that was off the hizzy. was not expecting that!
  • 23:32
    I second that. Thats some nice flipping, even better than that first vid you put on JD
  • 22 Jul 2014
  • 0:23
    its up! let me know what you guys think, criticism is welcome
  • 10:20
    Nooo! bladehq updated the replicant page saying they will be shipped in august
  • 14:34
    poooooo
  • 14:35
    I also cant help but notice kimino borrowed my backhand xfer. I doubt I can beat his... watching yours now, then I got like 1.5hrs to finish mine before work
  • 15:07
    got some good clips in and I even made up my second xfer, but I still think kiminos is better all around
  • 16:17
    uploading mine to youtube now, but I wont have time to copy paste on here. Could someone submit mine for me please? It will be on my channel I already finna be late as is. Thank you so much =)
  • 16:29
    got you

Return to Want To Sell & Trade