Post Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:59 am

Fixed the Ladders

There was a bit of a problem with the ladders. The results entered into the lighter ladder were being copied over to the primary flipping ladder. This was because when one clan was used for both ladders, the database couldn't tell what was supposed to go where, so it put it everywhere.

Everything in the lighter ladder is now as it should be. If you were one of the people to have a clan already in the lighter ladder, you now have two clans. The one in the lighter ladder has an '-L' suffix. I think you can change that name to whatever you want (so long as it's not exactly the same as your other clan), if not, I can change it.

The results that bled over from the lighter ladder into the primary ladder were then subtracted out. I think. If you had a clan in the lighter ladder, you should check your standings in the primary ladder to make sure everything checks out.

As for everyone else, if you want to participate in the lighter ladder, make sure you create a new clan for that ladder before you join it.