FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Challenge Sandbox

<<

kingspade350

Post Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Re: Challenge Sandbox

ya, its upsb, it is a good website, and it seemed like some of the people on here(including me) that has no idea on combos could get started here, know what i mean.
get a bali, and grow balls.
<<

bigmcluvn

Post Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 pm

I like that idea a lot haha, I think it would help a lot of people learn combos :TU:
"Never Knows Best"
<<

HonorHer

Post Sat May 14, 2011 6:26 pm

mutiple user challenge
Helix endurance .... continuous helixs for as long as you can
"How many human eyes . . . had snatched glimpses of their secret anatomies, down the passages of years?"

Clive Barker
"Books of Blood" FIRE643
<<

TDknife

Post Sat May 21, 2011 3:21 am

hey ,
i am new on the flipping arena and i like to know how to start my first challenge and how they work
can somone help?
greeetz , TDknife
<<

Virtuoso

Post Sat May 21, 2011 5:45 am

TDknife wrote:hey ,
i am new on the flipping arena and i like to know how to start my first challenge and how they work
can somone help?
greeetz , TDknife

go to "challenge rules and guidelines" thread.
you may also want to write an intro for yourself in the "introduce yourself seciton.

:welcome1:
I'm a genius at laziness.
<<

Zach

Post Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

how about most variety of aerials. do a mix of as many different aerials as you can. keep the film running. do as many as you can until u get cut.
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:09 am

Challenge type: Anything you can do, I can do better
How it works: to make this easier to explain, I will use me and Taylob as examples. Say I challenge taylob, I then post a video of a combo (length doesn't matter,) and then he makes a video of the same combo, but tweaked in a certain way or spiced up a bit with some other moves as well. Then people vote on whether his combo was better than mine. Let's say it was better. Then he does a video of a different combo, and I make a video of the same combo but tweaked, and another poll takes place. If mine was better than his, then I make a new combo and repeat the cycle. The cycle continues until (for example) Taylob makes a new combo and I try to duplicate it with a bit of my own stuff added in, but people still think Taylob's video is better. Taylob then wins the challenge.

Thoughts/Opinions/Improvements?
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

taylob15

'flipping beast'

Post Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Bladejunkie wrote:Challenge type: Anything you can do, I can do better
How it works: to make this easier to explain, I will use me and Taylob as examples. Say I challenge taylob, I then post a video of a combo (length doesn't matter,) and then he makes a video of the same combo, but tweaked in a certain way or spiced up a bit with some other moves as well. Then people vote on whether his combo was better than mine. Let's say it was better. Then he does a video of a different combo, and I make a video of the same combo but tweaked, and another poll takes place. If mine was better than his, then I make a new combo and repeat the cycle. The cycle continues until (for example) Taylob makes a new combo and I try to duplicate it with a bit of my own stuff added in, but people still think Taylob's video is better. Taylob then wins the challenge.

sounds sweet so does that mean we can try it???? ;) hahah
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

TSCKBTA
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:01 pm

by all means... go ahead. I'm busy with a project for a week or two though
3rd place OKCA 2012
<<

taylob15

'flipping beast'

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Bladejunkie wrote:by all means... go ahead. I'm busy with a project for a week or two though

no i ment me and you lol
feenxfire wrote:now you know my power i will prove it no further

TSCKBTA
<<

Maruj

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:26 pm

I have a challenge!.

Well, im new to flipping, I know the basic open and closes, the Y2K, 8 Ball, Kiss Goodbye,
but the one trick iv had trouble doing is the chaplin.

My challenge to you guys is to post a video of your first trick you learned that looks really cool, with a tutorial. i will pick the one I think i can learn within a week or 2, and I will post a video of me doing the trick.
<<

Maruj

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Bladejunkie wrote:Challenge type: Anything you can do, I can do better

I like this, would be interesting to see people flipping, I am new to flipping so watching what i could work up to is always an inspiration.
<<

cnation

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 pm

I like the idea of teams, but I couldn't do one with everyone on a soecific type I knife (unless someone wanted to give me one) :)
<<

Ronin0821

Post Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:47 am

I am a new member and on my other forum I don't miss a challenge you can count me in if I can figure the forum out. Great thread
Just love to flip my only hobby. I buy a lot of balisongs and I am glad to be at a normal forum that has some great flippers.
Previous

Return to Challenges