FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Charity Competition

Moderator: feenxfire

<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Charity Competition

I'm hosting a Charity Competition in honor of my dear friend LuAnn Mays, who survived breast cancer and completed her last treatment little over a year ago. A minimum participation fee of $10 (subject to change but will not rise) is required to enter, however, larger donations are greatly appreciated and of course donations from those who do not wish to participate will be gladly accepted. Please send donation money to my PayPal, saunders.will@ymail.com, along with an email stating whether or not you wish to participate.

The event is a competition, either single round or multi-round, anything goes. The judges or the competition will be a select group of well known flippers. The winner of the competition will receive a custom Benchmade 51 with the Ti liners reanodized gold and the blade engraved with the username of the winner on one side and "The Flipping Arena" on the other side. I recently bought the knife after talking with the Director of Marketing from BladeHQ who generously gave me the knife for $100.00. Matt Cook is doing the ano job and I will post pictures as soon as I get back.

I won't be participating in the since my contribution will total out to $120 for the knife and shipping. The judges will not be participating either because it will be unfair to the other competitors.

The competition won't start for a while, but the sooner donations can be made, the easier it is for me. So please do not hesitate to go ahead and get a spot.
<<

lonestarninja

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:10 am

Re: Charity Competition

WOW! this is an awesome thing your doing here, not sure if Il be able to compete atm but I'm hopping too, and congrats to your friend for making it through that ordeal. :clap:
looseyfur said- did you just tell me what to do now your shampoo is at risk
<<

FkeSpydrFly

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: Event Roster

How do i know you arent stealing money?
9 Out of a shit ton
<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Re: Event Roster

FkeSpydrFly wrote:How do i know you arent stealing money?

I've emailed the Susan G Komen Foundation bringing their attention to the event. Feel free to contact them at info@komencincinnati.com.
<<

SerratedEdge1212

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 pm

This sounds like fun :) Cant wait.
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 pm

You're all going down for the boobies!!! :TU:
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Boomaga

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:30 am

i will flip for tits.
8-)
<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 pm

I've decided that if fewer than ten people donate and get on the event roster by April 7, it will be cancelled and refunds will be issued.
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 am

Boo :pirate_SPANK: SIGN UP PEOPLE. Who doesn't want to win a gold anodized 51? :cuss:
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)
<<

Malcolm Reynolds

be the malcolm

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 am

Skaunders wrote:I've decided that if fewer than ten people donate and get on the event roster by April 7, it will be cancelled and refunds will be issued.

could you just delay it instead :idea:
rms+Image= :poop:
:pirate1: + :taco: = :taco_pirate:
<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 am

If poor timing is the issue then people should say so, but the fact that so few people take the time to even respond tells me that there's not enough people that care. I want to at least donate what I paid for everything to set up a prize and make it worth the judges' time.
<<

Skaunders

f.k.a. DumbNinjaDude

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:02 am

Well since only 3 people actually signed up for this in the month and a half it's been up, fuck it. Refunds will be issued.
<<

SirBilliamBoyd

Post Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Boo :/
"Don't hurt yourself" ;)

Czat

• 18 Aug 2014
  • 11:10
    We should do a comp and if I could figure out how to put up videos and pictures I was going to start a thread have some balis would like to show and see what everyone else has
  • 11:20
    never posted pics but vids are easy. do you have a yt channel? if so, just upload your video to your channel, then when you want to post the video, select the preset option for "youtube" and paste your link in between"
  • 11:20
    usually you will have to cut out the "s" in "https" but the rest just does it on its own
  • 11:21
    if you wanna post any videos of your knives in general, start a thread in "the knives we flip"
  • 11:21
    if you want to post a video of you flipping, post it in "the art of flipping"
  • 11:22
    if you want to do a challenge/competition, make a new thread in challenges, either calling someone specifically out, or issuing an open challenge.
  • 11:22
    then, in the text box within the actual thread, state the rules of the challenge, number of competetors, etc etc
  • 11:23
    pm me or just use this chatbox here if you have questions about anything
  • 11:29
    Where would I go to upload my channel to what channel in the settings area?
  • 12:17
    you dont need to upload your channel. all you have to do is go to whatever thread you want to upload the video to, select the youtube tab. and then copy the url in between the brackets
  • 14:30
    i checked out your vid, also fixed the link. nice knives d00d =
    \=
    omg
    =) ******
  • 19 Aug 2014
  • 5:00
    Thanks guys I have a few that should be in today and tomorrow . Flytanium and a satin ti 51 those two I bought and some how a friend of mine of JD got me to trade him my Cook custom
  • 5:12
    It's a long story I was suppose to get a 29 knives with double insert moku ti and a Damascus werhawk tanto but the guy that traded me has a 29 knives with double blur
  • 5:14
    inserts and a weehawk tanto blade and flyfather and 200$ and he knows Matt like I do so I felt for himm
  • 5:15
    so I have to update my list have 4 expensive guys coming in this week and they look sexy the guy on bladehq I was talking to him on JD and there was 3 colors one of each solid and he held me the cold with black blade before they put them out should
  • 5:22
    be here today
  • 7:58
    sounds pretty awesome cant wait to see em. I'm jealous all I have left is a trainer held together by duct tape
  • 20 Aug 2014
  • 23:45
    yi
  • 23:45
    yo*
  • 21 Aug 2014
  • 10:13
    whats up zoh
  • 23 Aug 2014
  • 11:49
    :googly:
  • 24 Aug 2014
  • 15:19
    Passed my msf course today =)
  • 25 Aug 2014
  • 0:43
    yo
  • 7:17
    :gargamel:
  • 26 Aug 2014
  • its been awhile since ive been in ghe forums lol anyone on?
  • 27 Aug 2014
  • 5:02
    heyo
  • 28 Aug 2014
  • 18:01
    :azn:
  • 22:33
    tomorrow chivy buys a motorcycle >:)
  • 30 Aug 2014
  • 0:29
    Sweet, I know you have been excited about this for awhile. Post some pics!
  • 22:09
    I will once I actually get it =) they ordered new tires for me so I will have it like weds. I
  • 22:09
    I'm gunna go streetfighter with it i think though. I've always liked the looks of naked bikes plus the fairings on this one are pretty scratched up
  • 31 Aug 2014
  • 15:42
    don't know what exactly that means, but I googled it and it looks good.
  • 15:43
    make sure you get a pic somewhere for me to see though, maybe some replicant flipping infront of it once we get those too
  • 1 Sep 2014
  • 6:43
    for sure =) i'm just excited to have one finally. this is something ive wanted literally like my entire life
  • 6:43
    ever since I was a wee lad playing road rash on my sega genesis
  • 2 Sep 2014
  • 16:27
    Hi guys, it's been a while
  • 16:49
    I'm new but cool ass name

Return to Save the Ta-Tas