FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Kimura II III and IV polished set

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

baddawg222

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

Kimura II III and IV polished set

http://www.bladeops.com/Bradley-Kimura- ... ltdset.htm

All three Kimuras. Not sure if the price is good but all three in polish for one set looked nice.
<<

DOA

Head in a French Puddle.

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Re: Kimura II III and IV polished set

first, introduce yourself.

second, that is a great deal. you're basically aving 20 bucks and getting a LE kimmy for free.
"Congratulations, you've just won a spoon-fed hooker killing spree!! forked hookers are ineligible."
-Jason
<<

tapuout2

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

I hope that your ego isn't as fragile as your jaw.
<<

DOA

Head in a French Puddle.

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 pm

tapuout2 wrote:They are even cheaper here: http://www.notyourmamasknives.com/catal ... q=balisong

i wouldn't order from them, many of our members have had very bad expierences with them.
"Congratulations, you've just won a spoon-fed hooker killing spree!! forked hookers are ineligible."
-Jason
<<

Silent Jay

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

360 for the set isn't bad at all to be honest
Image jay
Looseyfur wrote:...spouting his wacky charlie sheen warlocks speech

15 of ?
It's just how we /roll

<<

baddawg222

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:23 pm

what is wrong with notyourmamasknives.com ? i found a kimura II that i was planning on buying from them.

http://www.notyourmamasknives.com/bradl ... isong.html

I personally don't like the mirror polish and i really don't like the blade on IV.
<<

cja245

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 pm

baddawg222 wrote:what is wrong with notyourmamasknives.com ? i found a kimura II that i was planning on buying from them.

http://www.notyourmamasknives.com/bradl ... isong.html

I personally don't like the mirror polish and i really don't like the blade on IV.

look up feedback on bladeforums and see for yourself. They may be a legitimate company, but not a good one. I am always willing to pay a couple bucks more to buy from a credible dealer.
"I wanna stab someone in the mouth and tell em to "Taste the Rainbow" -MoreBeef

6th Place - FAToC '10
http://www.youtube.com/user/cja245
<<

baddawg222

Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:09 pm

I read about NYMK and most were bad but a few people said they had a good experience. (only when the boys dad stepped in.)
<<

NYMK

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 am

baddawg222 wrote:I read about NYMK and most were bad but a few people said they had a good experience. (only when the boys dad stepped in.)

For those people who have stuck up for us, thank you. We have a very large number of repeat customers that have been a privilege to work with over the years.
For those who have had bad experiences, we are truly sorry. It stings to read about people who have bad tastes left after dealing with us, and that motivated us to work on the bad areas. This started as a one man operation, running a website to pay the bills and going to school full time. There was a lot that was neglected, customer service probably being at the top of that list.

Since then we have learned and grown, and now have an individual dedicated to customer service full time. Phone calls are either answered, or returned promptly (as long as a message is left- we do not have E.S.P.) Email questions are also returned very quickly now.
In addition to our new focus on customer service, we have greatly improved our website. This has been a process (still underway) that we have spent many months and hundreds of hours on. Among other things
-Orders are not billed until they ship
-Most shipments go out the same day (next day if they are placed after hours or after the UPS pickup.) we do not do backorders, our website will not let you order a product if our inventory shows it is out of stock.
-You are able to compare items side by side (measurements, materials, etc.)
-We have a points rewards system (similar to the way the American Express system works, only with ours you can get discounts or even free knives.)
-We have an iPhone app for our store, they are just finishing up on the last of the bugs, it should be officially released in early November.

For those who have had bad experiences in the past, again we are sorry. And if you would like to call and tell us about it, we would be happy to hear about it so that we can learn and improve going forward, allowing us to become better.

888-387-7161 is our toll free line. Jake is always eager to hear from you.
<<

CDR_Glock

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:27 pm

What is your discount code?

Return to Deal Spotting