FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Tutorials that need to be made in 2011.

Moderator: slashncut

<<

Nardath

Post Wed May 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: Tutorials that need to be made in 2011.

Palethius wrote:Edit: Done. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzAeDusuCUI&sns=em

you must have miss read, what i wanted in a Tuttorial for CHAPLIN to AERIAL, not the aerial to chaplin.
good tutorial tho. :TU:
ImageImage
Third at FATOC 11'
Looseyfur wrote:the lord satan invents all tricks then he gives them to top flippers in the form of superpowers to be manifiest into reality from the nightmare realm.
<<

Palethius

Post Wed May 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Nardath wrote:
Palethius wrote:Edit: Done. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzAeDusuCUI&sns=em

you must have miss read, what i wanted in a Tuttorial for CHAPLIN to AERIAL, not the aerial to chaplin.
good tutorial tho. :TU:

Yeah, I did read it wrong. My bad. Thanks for the compliment.
#16 huh? /rollin' somethin' for the future....
<<

Slaver

Post Thu May 26, 2011 9:08 am

I`d like to see a reverse grip moves tutorials. If I remember correctly slashncut did some of these moves (FATOC round 5) while holding his other knife with his biceps. I don`t know what they were but I`d really like to learn them.
<<

pygmy_marmoset

Post Thu May 26, 2011 12:43 pm

I think those were basic types of reverse openings and closings, the thing is Slash n' Cut is so good that even his basic moves are more impressive than other peoples harder moves. Jeff Imada's DVD as well as Micheal Janich's DVD (both available on demonoid) teach a lot of moves like this.
<<

Slaver

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 am

I would like to see an in depth tutorial about fanning, I`d like to see some ideas how to transition between moves, what kinds of fannings there are, usage of fanning in a rutine. I`ve been watching slashncut round 4 and 5 fatoc videos and I observed that he uses a lot of fanning, IMO his performance would not be nearly as good if not for the fanning transitions that make the flipping smooth and that give time to concetrate on the other hand. I observe with my knifes is that the handles are loose and the knife itself is too heavy for my feeble girly hands so i have trouble making the fanning go where i want it to go.
Previous

Return to Flipping Tutorials