FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Benchmade 42A, Kimura 8 Prototype

Moderator: Bladejunkie

<<

Dingo

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 am

Benchmade 42A, Kimura 8 Prototype

Here's a blast from the past... got a mint 42A first production for sale. Old school T-latch and older style blade and handles. I'd imagine it'd make a nice flipper, tho I've never tried with this particular knife. Def a rare find, especially first production marked. There's some oil/dust from storage on the blade in the photos but otherwise this is a mint example of a 42A.

Looking for 675$ plus paypal fees or USPS MO. I do not take bank transfers, personal checks, wives/girlfriends, ect. I do not ship outside of the country, so no international sales. Not looking for any trades. I ship the same day as payment is recieved.

If interested please email me at willmooncustomknives@gmail.com. First time stamp gets it.

Pics of the actual knife:

Also got a Bradley Kimura 8 Prototype, coyote brown G10. Awesome little knife, I have a bunch of these Kimura's and they're the best of the bunch. The extra grip and rounded handle feel from the G10 makes these flip (IMO) a lot better than the standard Kimura's. Not sure if Bradley ever got around to making the standard version of these knives, but this is a NIB prototype marked one.

Asking 185$ shipped in the US via paypal (+3.5%) or USPS MO. No international sales. I ship the same day I recieve payment.

If you guys have ANY questions at all, feel free to email me at willmooncustomknives@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP. My pics are a little large for this forum, but I have crossposted photos on JD and I'm more than happy to email them. Yes, I am the REAL Dingo, I'm on Jerzeedevil (FriskyDingo) and the Benchmade forum (Dingo) as well as EDCF (WMoon) and CKG (FriskyDingo).

-Will
<<

ls1mtz

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Re: Benchmade 42A, Kimura 8 Prototype

From the REAL Dingo!!!!! ;-)
<<

Dingo

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 pm

ls1mtz wrote:From the REAL Dingo!!!!! ;-)

Yep, I am the REAL one lol, not the SCAMMER who goes by "John" on this forum who is stealing my identity.
<<

Bladejunkie

Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 am

Let's stay on topic please
3rd place OKCA 2012

Return to Want To Sell & Trade