FAQ  •  Czat  •  Register  •  Login

Hi guys...

<<

wolfen

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi guys...

Been flipping for a while and recently decided to try and acquire the notoriously hard to obtain 42 and since I've been a cutlerylover subber for some time I figured this was a decent place to start the search...

Even if I don't find one, though, I'm sure I'll enjoy being here. Haven't really been on forums in years, but I'll try my best not to only lurk and wait for knife deals. :)
<<

JJhamilton

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Re: Hi guys...

Welcome to the foray.......but dont just lurk....contribute, atleast annoy someone.....and be extremely carwful when making purchases in the market, there are alot of scams that come this way when it comes to the bm 42....just a warning
<<

wolfen

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 am

Re: Hi guys...

JJhamilton wrote:Welcome to the foray.......but dont just lurk....contribute, atleast annoy someone.....and be extremely carwful when making purchases in the market, there are alot of scams that come this way when it comes to the bm 42....just a warning

I know. I'm trying to socialize... And yes, I'm going to be extra cautious about anything I see. I know what to look for in the fakes and how to spot scams. =)

Return to Introduce Yourself